Hallelujah, for a description read Hallelujah ! Sentiment Analysis of the New Testament. Some interesting notes at the end 😀 There is also a list of Hallelujah, 40 hardest verses in the Bible according to Sentiment Analisis v.1
- Philippians 4:8: Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.
- Luke 10:27: And he answered, You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind, and your neighbor as yourself.
- Mark 12:30: And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.
- Galatians 5:22: But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
- James 3:17: But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, open to reason, full of mercy and good fruits, impartial and sincere.
- Matthew 10:41: The one who receives a prophet because he is a prophet will receive a prophet’s reward, and the one who receives a righteous person because he is a righteous person will receive a righteous person’s reward.
- Revelation 18:12: cargo of gold, silver, jewels, pearls, fine linen, purple cloth, silk, scarlet cloth, all kinds of scented wood, all kinds of articles of ivory, all kinds of articles of costly wood, bronze, iron and marble,
- Mark 12:33: And to love him with all the heart and with all the understanding and with all the strength, and to love one’s neighbor as oneself, is much more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices.
- III John 1:2: Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, as it goes well with your soul.
- Ephesians 6:18: praying at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication. To that end keep alert with all perseverance, making supplication for all the saints,
- II Peter 1:17: For when he received honor and glory from God the Father, and the voice was borne to him by the Majestic Glory, This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased,
- I John 4:16: So we have come to know and to believe the love that God has for us. God is love, and whoever abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him.
- I Timothy 6:11: But as for you, O man of God, flee these things. Pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, steadfastness, gentleness.
- Titus 2:7: Show yourself in all respects to be a model of good works, and in your teaching show integrity, dignity,
- Colossians 2:2: that their hearts may be encouraged, being knit together in love, to reach all the riches of full assurance of understanding and the knowledge of God’s mystery, which is Christ,
- II Corinthians 8:7: But as you excel in everything—in faith, in speech, in knowledge, in all earnestness, and in our love for you—see that you excel in this act of grace also.
- Colossians 1:10: so as to walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing to him, bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God.
- I Peter 3:4: but let your adorning be the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which in God’s sight is very precious.
- I Corinthians 13:13: So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.
- Luke 8:15: As for that in the good soil, they are those who, hearing the word, hold it fast in an honest and good heart, and bear fruit with patience.
- Matthew 22:37: And he said to him, You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.
- Ephesians 6:24: Grace be with all who love our Lord Jesus Christ with love incorruptible.
- I Corinthians 12:23: and on those parts of the body that we think less honorable we bestow the greater honor, and our unpresentable parts are treated with greater modesty,
- II Timothy 2:22: So flee youthful passions and pursue righteousness, faith, love, and peace, along with those who call on the Lord from a pure heart.
- I Timothy 5:17: Let the elders who rule well be considered worthy of double honor, especially those who labor in preaching and teaching.
- Titus 3:15: All who are with me send greetings to you. Greet those who love us in the faith. Grace be with you all.
- II Corinthians 6:6: by purity, knowledge, patience, kindness, the Holy Spirit, genuine love;
- Romans 14:6: The one who observes the day, observes it in honor of the Lord. The one who eats, eats in honor of the Lord, since he gives thanks to God, while the one who abstains, abstains in honor of the Lord and gives thanks to God.
- III John 1:12: Demetrius has received a good testimony from everyone, and from the truth itself. We also add our testimony, and you know that our testimony is true.
- Romans 1:17: For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith for faith, as it is written, The righteous shall live by faith.
- II Corinthians 9:8: And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that having all sufficiency in all things at all times, you may abound in every good work.
- Acts 3:16: And his name—by faith in his name—has made this man strong whom you see and know, and the faith that is through Jesus has given the man this perfect health in the presence of you all.
- Romans 8:28: And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.
- Acts 10:38: how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power. He went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with him.
- Titus 2:2: Older men are to be sober-minded, dignified, self-controlled, sound in faith, in love, and in steadfastness.
- Ephesians 2:4: But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us,
- I Corinthians 8:1: Now concerning food offered to idols: we know that all of us possess knowledge. This knowledge puffs up, but love builds up.
- II Thessalonians 1:11: To this end we always pray for you, that our God may make you worthy of his calling and may fulfill every resolve for good and every work of faith by his power,
- I John 2:29: If you know that he is righteous, you may be sure that everyone who practices righteousness has been born of him.
- Colossians 1:6: which has come to you, as indeed in the whole world it is bearing fruit and increasing—as it also does among you, since the day you heard it and understood the grace of God in truth,
I left out two verses that are out of place, one because i am not handling the logic of Beware, and the other because the algorithm does not handle context so while the verse sounds positive it actually isn’t, but i wanted to have the above list that for the most part i think is chosen rather well. The verses left out and their scorings would be (latter verse would not count the former in its numbering). (p.s. There is at least one more verse that is quite out of context above, can you spot it?)
18) Acts 8:10: They all paid attention to him, from the least to the greatest, saying, This man is the power of God that is called Great. (speaking here of simon the sorceror)
32) Luke 20:46: Beware of the scribes, who like to walk around in long robes, and love greetings in the marketplaces and the best seats in the synagogues and the places of honor at feasts,
Ok list dedicated to my dearly beloved Hannah in Jesus and her family keep her in prayers please and I plan to upload the full list in the future God willing, if any glory, all Glory be to God in Jesus name